Alcoholic Beverage Licenses

The City of Winchester requires a Beer / Liquor License for all businesses selling alcoholic beverages the Beer and/or Liquor License Application (PDF) must be completed.

Applicants must first obtain a State License before applying for a city License. For more information on how to obtain a state license, visit the City Clerk page or call (859) 744-6292.