How do I get a Fireworks Vendor License?
You can obtain a fireworks vendor license by contacting the Finance Dept in City Hall at 859-744-1660. The fee is $175.00 per day or $800.00 for ten days. Fireworks License

Show All Answers

1. When are property tax bills mailed out and when are they due?
2. I didn't receive my property tax bill, what should I do?
3. What happens if I do not pay my property taxes on time?
4. How do I get a Homestead Exemption on my Property Tax Bill?
5. Additional FAQ's
6. When are Business license renewals due?
7. How much does a Business License cost?
8. How do I get a City Beer/Liquor License?
9. How do I get a Fireworks Vendor License?
10. What is your current occupational license fee (payroll tax) rate?
11. Do I have to file payroll taxes monthly or quarterly and when are the due dates?