Need a Police Report?

If you are in need of a police report in which you are named, or if you need a collision report, please contact Administrative Assistant Wendy Horseman at (859) 745-7400 or email. Wendy can make arrangements for you to come in person to pick up a report or make other arrangements for email if appropriate.

You cannot obtain police reports or collision reports unless you are named in the report. If you wish to obtain reports that do not pertain to you specifically, you will need to file an Open Records Request

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of my driving record?
2. How do I get a copy of an accident report?
3. If my keys are locked in my vehicle, can the Winchester Police open my vehicle for me?
4. How do I get a copy of a delayed accident report?
5. Need a Police Report?